Saturday, January 22, 2011

Not getting a replacement for my spoilt DVD player

Few days ago, I had discovered that my DVD player in my room was no longer able to play any disc. The first instant in my mind was to replace it. So I quickly hopped on to the internet to find a suitable replacement.

While I was doing my search, a question suddenly popped into my mind. I began to ask myself “Do I really need to have a DVD player?” As I rarely play any video or audio disc for the past few years, why do I need it? And if there is a need to play a disc, I can simply play it using my laptop which can be easily connected to my TV using a HDMI cable.

After thinking for a while, I have decided not to replace my spoilt DVD player as I do not need it at all.

No comments:

Have you started your journey towards financial freedom?