Saturday, November 12, 2011

Going for Lasik treatment this December.

While I guess most of the people have decided to plan for a holiday on December, I have decided to go for Lasik treatment instead. Well I have been wearing spectacle since I was primary six and have been wearing it for almost thirty year. I feel that now is a good time to break free the pair of glasses in front of me since the Lasik treatment has become much safer, accurate and affordable.

I will be going for the new type of Lasik known as Epi-Lasik whereby the vision correction is done surface of the cornea without cutting the cornea flap. My wife did it last year and has no complains so far. For those interested, you may want to google “Epi Lasik” to find out more.

No comments:

Have you started your journey towards financial freedom?