Tuesday, December 21, 2010

How I spend my year-end bonus for year 2010?

Year-end holidays are approaching and finally I have gotten my year-end bonus. So how I will be spending my year-end bonus? After some thoughts two months ago, I have decided to spend my bonus on two things.

The first thing is to go for a holiday trip to Taiwan with my wife. I feel that now is the time to pamper (reward) myself and my wife after working for the whole year. Beside the expenses for the trip, I also got myself a cheap portable camera to take pictures there.

The second thing is to change my whole bedroom set. This includes buying of new bed frame, mattress, pillows and bolsters. The current set is about for seven year old. Hopefully the new set can solve my wife recent backache problem.

No comments:

Have you started your journey towards financial freedom?