Sunday, February 5, 2012

Bought Panasonic 50" Plasma TV


Since about two years ago, I have been targeting to buy a 50" TV. I have waited for the price to drop drastically and finally I have bought a Full HD 50" plasma TV (Model THP50U30S) @ $1088 from Harvey Norman last week.

Basically it is just a simple TV without any smart features or 3D function. The reason why I go for plasma TV instead of LED TV is because of the colour and brightness. In my opinion, the colour look more natural and less bright in plasma TV as compared to LED TV.

I feel that it is quite a good deal as I was told by the sales person that the price will go up after the promotion period. The price indeed goes back to $1299 when I do a check yesterday.

No comments:

Have you started your journey towards financial freedom?