Sunday, February 27, 2011

My Passive Income (Month of Feb 11)


CPF(OA): $209 (from interest and dividends)
Cash: $1738 (from dividends and other passive incomes)
Total: $1947
Target: $3200
Achievement: 60.8%

There are no changes in my passive income 1, 2 and 3

For passive income 4, there is an decrease of $5. However since it is still in the building stage, I will be expecting it to go up and down. In my post "Forget about achieving Financial Freedom if you do not have perseverance or refuse to learn.", I have mentioned that it will take time and effort to build up passive income.

1 comment:

Investor said...

I admire your goal of achieving passive income. However, I think you can try doing internet marketing to increase your passive income. That will be something truly rewarding.

Have you started your journey towards financial freedom?