Saturday, December 3, 2011

My Passive Income (Month of Nov 11)


CPF(OA): $247 (from interest and dividends)
Cash: $1698 (from dividends and other passive incomes)
Total: $1945
Target: $3200
Achievement: 60.8%
There are no changes in my passive income 1, 2

For passive income 3, there is an big drop as I am diversifying my investment portfolio.

For passive income 4, there is an decrease of $4. However since it is still in the building stage, I will be expecting it to go up and down. In my post "Forget about achieving Financial Freedom if you do not have perseverance or refuse to learn.", I have mentioned that it will take time and effort to build up passive income.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi,
Perseverance of course - In fact you should treat it as one of your life long's mission. And don't be afraid to say you want to learn from anyone who has ideas to contribute for your life long's journey. i say i want to learn from everyone. No joke. Good or Bad idea, we still can learn(benefited) something from it.
Merry Christmas.
Shalom.

Have you started your journey towards financial freedom?