Sunday, February 28, 2010

My Passive Income (Month of Feb 10)

Some updates on my passive income in the month of Feb 10. There are no changes in my passive income 1, 2. For passive income 3, there is a decrease of $50 because I have sold some shares to take profits. For passive income 4, there is decrease from $160 on Jan 10 to $70. However since my passive income 4 is still in the building stage, In my post "Forget about achieving Financial Freedom if you do not have perseverance or refuse to learn.", I have mentioned that it will take time and effort to build up passive income. So I will be expecting it to go up and down.

I am in the midst of building my passive income 5, currently there is no income from it yet.

Here is the summary for month of Feb 10:
CPF(OA): $150 (from interest and dividends)
Cash: $1534 (from dividends and other passive incomes)
Total: $1684
Target: $3000
Achievement: 56%

No comments:

Have you started your journey towards financial freedom?