Friday, June 18, 2010

Bought a book titled "The Black Swan" By Nassim Nicholas Taleb

I have just bought a book titled "The Black Swan" by Nassim Nicholas Taleb at Borders Parkway. The cost of the book is $32.90, but I only paid $22.90 as I have a $10 voucher card.

Taken from description at the back cover of the book, this book is all about Blacks Swans: the random events that underlie our lives, from bestsellers to world disasters. Their impact is huge; they're nearly impossible to predict; yet after they happen we always try to rationalize them. A rallying cry to ignore the 'experts', The Black Swan shows us how to stop trying to predict everything and take advantage of uncertainty.

I hope to finish the book in this month and if possible, I will write in this blog on what I have learnt from the book and see is there any linkage to my aim to achieve financial freedom.

Have you started your journey towards financial freedom?

There was an error in this gadget