Wednesday, June 30, 2010

My Passive Income (Month of Jun 10)

Here is the summary for month of Jun 10:
CPF(OA): $190 (from interest and dividends)
Cash: $1800 (from dividends and other passive incomes)
Total: $1990
Target: $3000
Achievement: 66.3%

There are no changes in my passive income 1 and 2.

For passive income 3, there is an increase. I have sold all my 15 lots of SingPost shares for a profit and I have bought 7 lots of Starhub shares this month. I also have bought 2 lots of Singtel shares.

For passive income 4, there is increase of $15. However since it is still in the building stage, I will be expecting it to go up and down. In my post "Forget about achieving Financial Freedom if you do not have perseverance or refuse to learn.", I have mentioned that it will take time and effort to build up passive income.

3 comments:

chillyred888 said...

hello,
i like your blog and wanting to build up my passive income by investing into dividend shares too.

could you share how do i open an internet trading account? do you recommend i open US acc so as i can trade US market and Singapore market as well?

thanks in advance

chillyred888 said...

hello,
i like your blog and wanting to build up my passive income by investing into dividend shares too.

could you share how do i open an internet trading account? do you recommend i open US acc so as i can trade US market and Singapore market as well?

thanks in advance

Freedom Achiever said...

Hi chillyred888,

Currently I am using poems to buy shares. I suggest you go to poems website @ http://www.poems.com.sg/ to find out more. You may go to one of the poems outlets if you want to open an account.

Regards
Freedom Achiever

Have you started your journey towards financial freedom?

There was an error in this gadget