Saturday, October 23, 2010

Created ten blogs within a year

As you can see under “My Other Blogs” on the right side of this blog, you will notice that I have nine other blogs. The two newest blogs that I had created in the last two months are "My Ipad Apps" and "My Happiness Journey". I have to apologize that some of my blogs are not very active. The reason is because I do not have enough contents or knowledge to write articles on these blogs. The two most active blogs of mine is "My Investment Portfolio in Singapore" and "Lifelong Financial Freedom in Singapore".

To share a secret with you, I have more than 500 page impressions per day for all my blogs in total. Well it may not be very significant, but at least I am happy to know that there are viewers for my blogs. Once again, THANK YOU for your support.

No comments:

Have you started your journey towards financial freedom?