Friday, October 29, 2010

My Passive Income (Month of Oct 10)


CPF(OA): $196 (from interest and dividends)
Cash: $1753 (from dividends and other passive incomes)
Total: $1949
Target: $3000
Achievement: 65%

There are no changes in my passive income 1 and 2.

For passive income 3, there is an increase as I have bought two more lots of Singtel shares.

For passive income 4, there is an increase of $28. However since it is still in the building stage, I will be expecting it to go up and down. In my post "Forget about achieving Financial Freedom if you do not have perseverance or refuse to learn.", I have mentioned that it will take time and effort to build up passive income.

2 comments:

breakaway said...

Congrats to your achievement! Any tips to share in your journey to achieve FI or passive income? I've read through your entries and it is still confusing as i'm a real beginner here.

From my knowledge, you seems to be quite active in investment?

Freedom Achiever said...

Hi breakaway,

You may refer to this link below on how to build up passive incomes
http://lifelongfreedom.blogspot.com/2010/03/ways-to-create-passive-income-in.html

Please take note that I am an investor and not a trader. I buy stocks that are of strong fundamentals and giving out good dividends.

Regards,
Freedom Achiever

Have you started your journey towards financial freedom?