Saturday, October 16, 2010

Your non-necessities could be necessities to others

On 24 July 10, I have put out a post on my blog with title "Do I need an iPad?". In that post, I have explained some of the reasons why I do not need an iPad. In spite of that, I still bought an iPad for my daughter on 11 Sep 10.Even though, it is useless to me, but I can see that it could become a necessity for my daughter. It can help her to learn fundamental things like writing, counting, drawing etc. With the aid of the iPad as a learning platform, my daughter is now more interested and has better concentration in learning.

This example actually enlightened me that my non-necessities could be necessities to my family members. And sometimes we don’t just see our own needs, but rather the needs of other family members.

No comments:

Have you started your journey towards financial freedom?