Sunday, April 18, 2010

Failures are just Learning Experiences

I always ask myself whether I will fail to achieve financial freedom. Well, after going through the journey towards financial freedom since Sep 09, I realised that failures are actually learning experiences. Giving up is never an option for me because it will just label me as total failure.

In my post on "Forget about achieving Financial Freedom if you do not have perseverance or refuse to learn", I mentioned that we must keep trying until we succeed. For example, one of my passive incomes only gives me $4 in the first month. However instead of giving up, I did a lot of research and trying out different strategies. And as for now I have managed to increase it to more than $100 per month. The process of "Trial and error" by using different strategies is inevitable if I want to be successful.

In my New Year resolution, I have set two milestones for my journey towards financial freedom. The first one is to achieve a total passive income of $2000 by end of June 10 and the second one is to achieve a total passive income of $2400 by end of Dec 10. I am not worried or feel despaired if I did not manage to reach any of the two milestones. Instead I will just keep trying until I have reached these milestones.

No comments:

Have you started your journey towards financial freedom?