Thursday, November 26, 2009

I have achieved one-third of my targeted passive income!!!

I have achieived more than one-third of my targeted passive income today, which is $1005.09 per month. My next target is to reach 40% of my targeted passive income which is $1200 per month. I would not set myself a target time, but I hope to achieve it by the end of 2010.

Recently, I have started another new income stream(will keep it a secret at the time being). Although it didn't generate me too much passive income right now, but at least it already breaks the zero dollar barrier. I will focus more on this new income stream so as to increase my passive income.

1 comment:

Bryan Robinson said...

Passive income is the best type of income to have, and many people are struggling to achieve this. Thank you for sharing your information. It's really motivating.

Have you started your journey towards financial freedom?